Adecco are currently recruiting Customer Service Representatives to work with one of our well known clients based in Glasgow City Centre on a temporary contract.
A successful Customer Service Representative will be:
- Someone that has a positive approach and a can-do attitude
- Be able to work within a fast paced and stimulating environment
- Have the customer at the very heart of everything you do
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have Good interpersonal skills
- Can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Used to working in a team environment supporting colleagues and working to tight timeliness and quality targets
- Have at least of one years customer service experience
All candidates will be required to undergo a credit and security check prior to start date.
If you are the ideal Customer Service Representative for this role apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'