The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: "The best or nothing".
We are currently recruiting for two departments:
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 Hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Our Customer Service Representatives answer incoming calls from customers requiring immediate assistance. Details are collected and entered into a crm system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the Customer Service Representative contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
Do you enjoy providing immediate assistance to customers and being part of a dynamic environment? Are you flexible enough to work in shifts? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!
The department is open 24/7, 365 days a year. You will be working 37,5 hours per week in a 24 hour shift pattern with a competitive salary and the possibility to increase your income with the shift allowance
The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. You are responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
Do you enjoy building up a relationship with clients and do you have perfect writing skills? Do you prefer to work in more regular dayshifts? Don't be shy and differentiate yourself by convincing us of your way to communicate.
The department is open from Monday to Friday. You will be working 40 hours per week in dayshift with a competitive salary.Requirements
- Good understanding of Customer satisfaction
- Fluent English language skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day business
- Empathy and negotiation skills
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Computer literacy
- Act as our Brand ambassador
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- An extensive initial training of up to 4 months
- A "tailor made" individual development plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary, paid out in May
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The company internal Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, Yoga, tennis tournaments, kayak tours and indoor soccer games.
- Enjoy massages free of charge during your breaks.
- Free hot beverages like coffee (also coffee specialties like Café Latte, Espresso etc.), tea, soup and hot chocolate on all floors. You can also visit our company café to get special drinks and pastries like fresh Croissants and Donuts during your coffee breaks!
- Healthy and diverse lunch options in the company restaurant including smoothies and theme days with e.g. Pizza, Burger, Pasta, Schnitzel and many more options! Daily salad buffet and a sandwich station is also one of our employees’ favorites.
- This Customer Service Representative position is on a fulltime basis. We provide an extensive 4 week initial training (fully paid) and a follow up buddy program of 2-3 months. You will be offered one contract with a duration of one year, after this the contract will be of an indefinite time.
Please use the "apply" button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'