Come and join Avis Budget Group as a Customer Service Representative.
Do you love to engage with customers? Are you willing to go the extra mile to provide truly great customer service? If so a Customer Service Representative with Avis Budget Group could be the role you are looking for!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will build upon your existing experience to offer excellent customer service to our customers, and work as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the store. You’ll join a fast-paced team where no two days will be the same.
Key responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Delivering excellent face to face customer service
- Delivery and collection of vehicles to ensure that the fleet of cars is in the right place at the right time
- Inspecting the cars for damage post rental and working with customers to ensure costs are accounted for
- Being an integral member of the team, and carrying out additional responsibilities as required
We look for people who:
- Builds great relationships with customers to understand their needs and assist them in providing outstanding customer service
- Takes ownership of customer complaints and find a resolution whilst rebuilding the brand experience
- Have good communication skills
- Have terrific teamwork
- Willing to work on a shift rota basis to cover store opening hours.
- Have a clean full drivers licence with 12 months’ experience
Great rewards for great work
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel valued and respected. In return for your efforts we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Intensive training in store and online to get you up to speed
- Staff rental scheme
- Opportunities for career growth
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.
If you are interested Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'