An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative to join an international commercial banking business, based in Northwich. This is a varied role in which you will be responding to customer queries and processing their requests, setting up new accounts and making amendments.
A great opportunity with progression and growth opportunities.
Our client, based in Northwich is a leading commercial banking business, with customers at the forefront of everything they do. They are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team.
Duties of the Customer Service Representative role include:
Answer customer telephone calls while dealing with them appropriately, performing telephone call-backs in respect of customer payment requests received and opening, recording and distributing post received.
- Check new account documentation received from the Relationship Management Team to ensure that all of the Bank's Anti-Money Laundering and 'Know your Customer' requirements are met and all relevant searches are carried out before new accounts are opened.
- Set up of new customers accounts, opening and closing of accounts, all aspects of ongoing account maintenance and the subsequent set up of customer internet banking and other account facilities.
- Send out of the monthly customer account statements and the processing of the monthly Account Maintenance Charges to customer accounts.
- Provide support to the rest of the team, helping to ensure that all areas of work within the team are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
Someone with a keen eye for detail and accurate and timely data inputting and administration;
The ability to work under your own initiative and to strict deadlines;
Excellent customer service skills;
The salary on offer is £17k - £21k
A fantastic opportunity for both graduates and experienced professionals alike.
- "customer service" "processing" "banking"