The primary responsiblity will be to assist the Customer Service Team in maintaining the activities of the executive office.
* Provide general administrative support including mailing,scanning,faxing and copying
* Assist in resolving any administrative problems
* Answer calls from customers
* Data entry and file maintenance
* Reviewing/answering emails
* Inputting and processing and expediting orders
* Creating and administrating new accounts in the system
* Process credit notes and customer returns
* Resolve issues customers might have
* Ensure all process activity's meet the rules on pricing, service and delivery commitments
The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator who has excellent communication and computer skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job