CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
YOUR NEW JOB...
We have an exciting new position for a Customer Service Representative to join a busy Customer Service team. The role will be offered on a permanent basis. You will play a key part with the team as you will be responsible for the provision of a claims handling service in accordance with agreed service levels and targets. The team is responsible for call handling, claim handling, collection of customer payments, data handling, fulfilment support, issue of documentation, regulatory compliance, complaint handling, provision of required management information.
• Adhere to call answering targets and standards to ensure excellent customer service
• You will provide a full incident management service to customers who present a valid claim.
• You are responsible for ensuring that all customer complaints are dealt with in accordance with company code of practice and procedures.
• You will ensure that customer records are accurate and kept up to date. You will collect customer payments and issue mid-term documentation as required
• You will provide any necessary assistance to the fulfilment team to ensure that agreed service levels and targets are met.
• You will provide overflow support to the sales team and handle inbound calls if the sales team are unavailable
• You must deliver top quality service in all aspects of dealing with customers and clients
• You must ensure you adhere to the company’s regime of regulatory compliance in all aspects of activities
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Experience of customer service desirable
• Able to handle complaints and difficult situations
• A good level of literacy and numeracy
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Able to work as part of a team
• Experience of claims handling desirable
• Patient and calm under pressure
WHATS ON OFFER…
£16,000 per annum
18.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday 5:30-8:00PM and Saturday 9:00-3:00PM.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward you’re CV without delay to .
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job