Customer Service Advisor
Are you passionate about customer service and looking for your next position? Would you like to work for a world wide pharmaceutical manufacturer and only take inbound calls? If so then this is the job for you.
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative in the Fareham area on the salary of £19,000. This exciting Customer Service role offers a fun, fast working environment within a global organisation that is one of the world leaders in contact lens manufacturing, with a network of facilities that expands our reach to 70 countries. Hours are to include Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.30pm & 1 in 5 Saturdays 9.00am - 1.00pm.
The responsibilities of this Fareham based role include:
- Answer inbound Customer Calls
- Receive and process Customer orders on the ERP System in line with Company procedures and Customers requirements.
- Log and resolve Customer queries/complaints etc via CRM, Agile, Baan or appropriate method.
- Liaise with internal Departments to resolve issues/queries
- To work within the KPIs given to you by the Management Team.
- To keep and maintain records of all orders and relevant documentation for easy reference and auditing purposes
- To ensure all Credit requests are received in written form from Customer detailing BP, Invoice Number/Order Number, Patient Name etc.
- Ensure all Internal Controls are complied with and take ownership and responsibility of the process so that Internal and External audits are passed as per SOP.
- Produce reports on credit statistics as and when required.
- Support the management structure and carry out any other additional tasks as required to meet the business needs and objectives in accordance with the corporate internal control guidelines (where applicable individual system access may be restricted).
- BP queries related tasks
The requirements of this Customers Services Represent role include:
- Be able to work in one of every five Saturdays
The benefits of this exciting role include:
- Working for one of the largest lens producers
- Exciting work environment
- 10% Bonus
- Onsite Carpark
- Dress down day on a Friday
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Customer Service Fareham Call Centre Customer Service Representative