An expanding company now seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative.
The successful candidate will have previous call handling experience alongside strong administration skills. Will also consider a graduate with a relevant business degree (or equivalent) looking to expand their previous customer service skills.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Epsom, Surrey.
The role will be paying up to £22k per annum depending on skills and experience.
The role will be worked over 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday covering the core hours of 8am-5.30pm.
1 Saturday included per month, 9am-12pm.
The main duties of the Customer Service Representative are to:
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Take questions and enquires from existing customer on their products
- Update databases as required
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and services offered
- Promote all products and services efficiently
- Contact customers regarding the products and services
- Prepare and issue letters as required
- Assist in opening new accounts and closing old accounts
- Assist all departments as required
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Check reports as required
- General administration
- Attend meetings
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful as the Customer Service Representative you will:
- Have experience working within a call centre environment
- Ideally have telephone based customer service experience within a financial environment
- Have 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) A-C grade including Maths and English
- Be happy to cover the core hours and work some Saturdays as required
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job