33403 - Customer Support Representative
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Salary: Up to £23,000
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hour working week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays
My client who works alongside a large Automotive company is looking to recruit for a Customer Support Representative. This role plays a pivotal role between two key organisations and you will be a brand ambassador. This role is an exciting position and is ideal for someone who has a real passion for customer services. The client is looking for someone who is confident in having a Customer first mindset and ability to work on and pick up new systems.
- Liaise with customers ensuring a professional and efficient service is provided via telephone, email and web-chat
- Ensure all customer enquiries/issues/complaints are resolved and managed in a timely manner
- Ensure customer database is updated accurately with all customer details in line with company standards
- Build rapport with customers ensuring relationships are being built
- Build a strong brand awareness to ensure relevant information is being offered to customers
- Experience in a Customer service role
- Willing to work 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong fact finding and problem solving abilities.
- Educated to GSCE level or equivalent (5 GCSE passes required at D or above)
- Outstanding communication, both written and verbal
- If this role sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job