Established in 1962, Hancocks is the leading UK sweets and chocolates wholesaler to independent businesses and is part of the Innovative Bites group, which incorporates the Hancocks Business as well as Bonds Confectionary and Bobby’s Foods. Through the 20 Hancocks depots around the UK, we sell a huge confectionery range including branded chocolate and sweets and wholesale pick and mix sweets.
At Hancocks, we’re passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, you could be the person we’re looking for.
We are currently looking to recruit customer focussed individuals to join our supply chain team based in Sutton in Ashfield. This role will see you working as part of a newly formed supply chain function ensuring the proactive and accurate management of our customer orders from order receipt through to invoicing as well as making sure orders are delivered on time, in full and meet cost and performance metrics.
- Ensuring all customers orders are processed accurately within the lead times set.
- Understanding product availability and ensure customers are fully communicated to throughout the order process.
- Support an efficient order to invoice process and processing of any queries raised by customers.
- Investigating any discrepancies with order deliveries or invoice issues whilst communicating with our customers and internal stakeholders to resolve.
- Working with the sales teams to pro-actively support with any potential sales leads.
- Making sure relevant systems are updated with customer details and information is captured correctly and accurately.
We are looking for individuals who have a proven track record in customer service, a keen eye for detail and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal enabling you to build strong lasting relationships with both our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain
- Lasting Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job