Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to gain new skills and experience within a call centre environment? Do you want to work for an organization with a great training programme and progression opportunities?
TSYS Managed Services (TMS) are part of TSYS, a Global Organisation serving 400 clients in more than 80 countries. We make it possible for millions of people to use our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services.
We are currently recruiting for permanent full time Customer Service Representatives to join our existing busy and exciting teams in Coventry.
As a full time Customer Service Representative you will need to be able to work 40 hours a week between the hours of 8am - 10pm Monday - Sunday. In return we offer a great benefits package, a competitive salary of £16723 per annum and immediate start dates.
What are the responsibilities of the Customer Service Representatives?
- Taking inbound customer calls assisting with a number of different queries including but not limited to balance transfer requests, statement queries, interest queries and holiday notes
- Processing debit card payment
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Complaint handling including resolving and logging of complaints as well as escalating to the appropriate teams where necessary.
- Keeping up to date with policy changes through the use of internal systems and training.
- Raising and potential problems with management and the appropriate teams.
What skills do I need to have to become one of the Customer Service Representatives?
- Previous experience within a customer focused role over the phone or face to face
- Excellent listening skills
- Polite and clear verbal communication skills
- Exceptional overall communication skills
- Good IT and Computer skills
- An enthusiastic work ethic
- The ability to work as part of a team
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training provided by a dedicated onsite training department and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
- Cycle to work Scheme (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become one of our full time Customer Service Representatives!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job