Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Up to £18,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 10am - 4pm
Our Bournemouth based client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to play the integral part of bringing to life commitment to put customers at the heart of everything. They are a friendly team providing some of the most comprehensive and competitive insurance products and are one of the fastest growing providers within their sector and supply thousands of consumers with a high quality service.
Their customers need to know they are listened to, engaged and supported. Therefore it is significant for customers receive a great service.
You will be responsible for interacting with customers and assisting them with any enquiries they may have regarding the policies they hold and also speaking to customers in regards to issues or claims for their policies and insured items. The successful candidate will need to utilise analytical techniques in resolving and approving claims and service requests. You will also need to observe regulations to ensure compliance whilst treating customers fairly.
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding any queries they may have
- Making outbound calls to customers to follow up on outstanding queries
- Providing advice on making a claim/request and the process;
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim/service;
- Analysing a claim made by a customer;
- Contacting trades people from a network of approved professionals and arranging for them to make repairs on the customers property;
- Monitoring the progress of a claim/service;
- Investigating potentially fraudulent customers;
- Ensuring fair settlement of a valid claims/service;
- Ensuring the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines;
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company
To be successful, you'll need to be a real people person, with great listening skills, lots of empathy and the determination to go the extra mile for our customers every day. Resolving the complex problems won't faze you, and you'll be able to build a good understanding of our clients products and services to help answer customer queries, all the while acting within operational processes and procedures. Previous experience within a Telephony based role is essential, experience within Insurance or Claims would be extremely beneficial.
- Professional Development Plans & Fast Progression
- Free cooked breakfast on Friday's
- Local Shop Discount Card Including Discounted Drinks and Queue Jump
- Generous incentive scheme from free pizza to cash prizes
- Modern chill out area in kitchen which is equipped with iPads, TV's, Games Consoles and even a ping-pong table for your entertainment
- Employee Recognition
- Vending Machines
- Company Nights Out
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job