People power wanted at first direct bank for an immediate start.
We’re looking for people people to become part of our enthusiastic and dynamic call centre team who deliver multi-award winning customer service every day. Working in our fast-paced contact centre in Leeds, you’ll take inbound calls to answer queries from our fabulous customers about their everyday (or not so everyday!) banking. You don't need to have call centre experience, but you do need a passion for people, commitment to playing a part in growing our business and a can do attitude.
If pioneering amazing service and being part of a growing, progressive bank sounds like your thing, why not contact us to find out more? Our personal and friendly Recruitment Team would love to chat to you about our opportunities and will keep you informed every step of the way.
At first direct we offer:
• a starting salary of £18,200 plus a discretionary annual bonus scheme
• excellent holiday allowance and a chance to buy an additional week each year
• a choice of full and part time fixed shift patterns over 4 or 5 days
• fantastic development programmes, career progression opportunities and our own Career Advisor
• first direct arena perks
• free parking and daily shuttle bus to and from Leeds city centre
• on-site gym, personal trainer and regular health and wellbeing events
• subsidised on site nursery rated Outstanding by OfSted
• concierge services and on-site shopping
• pension and Sharesave scheme
• ten weeks of comprehensive customer service training (Monday to Friday 8.30am-4pm), split into two parts
What adds the sparkle here at first direct?
• great communicators who listen as well as talk
• team players with a genuine passion for delivering amazing customer service
• fast paced learners who enjoy variety and can embrace change
• self-starters who want to be challenged to become high achievers
• really understanding our customer’s needs and the ability to talk confidently to customers about our award winning products and services
• real commitment to our customers, our business and our success
Do you have the sparkle we need?
Get in touch, if you think you’re first direct enough.
Talk to us about our upcoming event in Leeds on 22nd March 2018.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job