People power wanted at first direct bank
We’re looking for people people to become part of our enthusiastic and helpful team who deliver multi-award winning customer service every day. Working in our fast-paced contact centre in Hamilton, you’ll take inbound calls to solve queries from our customers about their everyday (or not so everyday!) banking.
At first direct we offer:
- A starting salary of £18,200 with discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Fantastic development programmes and career progression opportunities
- Free parking
- On-site gym and personal trainer
- Subsidised on site nursery rated Outstanding by OfSted
- Concierge services and on-site shopping
- Pension and Sharesave scheme
- Ten weeks of customer service comprehensive training (Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4pm)
What adds the sparkle here at first direct?
- Great communicators who listen as well as talk
- Team players with a passion for delivering amazing customer service
- Fast paced learners who enjoy variety and change
- Self-starters who want to be challenged to become high achievers
- Really understanding our customer’s needs
- Ability to talk confidently about our award winning products and services
- Real commitment to our customers, our business and our success
Do you have the sparkle we need?
Get in touch, if you think you’re first direct enough.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job