Customer Service Administrator required. My client is a well-established Logistics Service Provider who are looking to appoint a Transport Coordinator to join there highly dynamic team in the Altrimcham area.
The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for arranging the day-to-day operational movements while also responding to customers and dealing with bookings. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate starting off in the transport & logistics industry or a graduate looking to break into the industry.
Customer Service Administrator Position Overview
- Keep all customers satisfied with the service provided, and minimize complaints and issues from them, by building relationships, and providing a personal service to them.
- Ensure all Sales Orders and relating paperwork is processed accurately and to requirement for both customers & account managers.
- Processing Sales Orders
- Providing customer quotations
- Set up New Customer Accounts on the system
- Track Complaints and filling out appropriate documentation
Customer Service Administrator Position Requirements
- Requires excellent communication & organization skills
- Good telephone manner; accuracy and ability to take high responsibility for taking tasks through to completion
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
Customer Service Administrator Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £22,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Monday - Friday, 09:30 - 18:00
- 28 days' holiday, including bank holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy