Customer Service Adviser
Monday to Friday with shifts between 9am - 6pm and 10am - 7pm
Rate of £7.50 per hour
Here at Travail in Burgess Hill we have exciting temporary opportunities to join a busy office based in Burgess Hill, conducting in-bound and out-bound calls in a customer service capacity.
Our wonderful and long term client is looking to boost their existing team with a motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking temporary staff to work on their strategic accounts.
- Working with the team to service a specific account within the business
- Answering all customer queries and informing them of the available options
- Operating CRM systems and ensuring they are kept up to date
- Some associated administrative duties
You will need to be:
- A keen learner with a willingness to take on responsibility
- A dedicated team player
- Computer literate with an ability to understand complex computer systems
- A confident communicator
This is a marketing role and contacting customers who have given their consent to be contacted so no cold-calling! Full training will also be given on the account you will be working on and the system you'll be using as well.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Outbound calls
- Inbound calls