Full Time, Permanent, Ashbourne, Derby, Derbyshire
Your new company
You will be working for a company that produce and supply an array of construction materials. They deal with aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. The company produces, imports and supplies materials for cement and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. Join their team of 4100 dedicated employees across 330 sites today.
Your new role
Your new role will be a Customer Service Representative. You will report to the Sales Office Manager. You will deliver professional customer service and administration to clients at agreed KPI's and SLA's.
What you'll need to succeed
- Driving licence with access to a car
- Administration experience
- Experienced in customer service delivery
- Able to work collaboratively with the team
- Self motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer focused approach
- Organised with ability to prioritise
- Experienced in using various IT systems and packages
What you'll get in return
- A salary of £21,000
- 37.5 hour, working week at standard office hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.