Customer Service Advisor -
Exciting opportunity with our reputable utilities client is looking for a Business Contact Advisers to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to work within a project team focused on the identification and correction of data anomalies. The role will also progress to support the contract administration process. This role involves undertaking a wide range of activities some of which will bring the role holder into direct contact with internal and external customers.
The key skills required for this role include:
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
* Investigative skills and the ability to identify discrepancies based on set rules
* Good spread sheet capability
* Ability to contribute to decisions on process changes
* Good web navigation
Start Date - ASAP
Role requires no holidays to be booked as training will immediately.
To be considered please call me on or email a CV to reference: Business Contact Adviser
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- call centre
- customer service