P+S Personnel Services are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, a calibration services based in Great Yarmouth, who are currently seeking a Customer Services Representative to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Hours of work are 8:30am - 17:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am - 13:30pm Friday. Totalling 39 hours per week.
- Be the first line of contact for all customer queries and requests
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills
- Be an integral part of the internal team managing the workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner, andfacilitate a satisfactory resolution
- Create quotation for clients based on identified service required
- Review quotations and other documentation produced for accuracy before submitting to the customer
- Initial contract review on receipt of customer equipment to ensure all requirements are communicated effectively to the engineers and other personnel
- Contact external suppliers to facilitate outsourcing, when required, in order to source the most time efficient and cost-effective solution
- Progress orders by contacting external suppliers to obtain expected completion dates and provide update to customer
- Communicate effectively with internal operational teams, UK sales team and other departments to
- ensure that customer objectives are met, and all potential sales avenues are discussed.
General & Administrative:
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures in line with the requirements of the business
- Compile and maintain accurate records and paperwork where required
- Participate as a key team player by providing support to other departments when required
- Maintain vehicle register
- Manage stationery and consumable stocks
- Other ad hoc duties
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is essential.
- Knowledge of Test and Measurement equipment will be an advantage although training will be provided.
Skills / Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise work to achievedeadlines and team objectives
- Ability to use the Company’s management software after training
- Focus and attention to detail
- Ability to identify and meet customer’s needs and requirements
- Must be self-motivated and team orientated
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment
- Ability to identify problems and when to escalate them
- Flexible and open to change with the ability to adjust behaviour to adapt to new processes, systemsor working environment
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Customer Service