Our client based on the outskirts of Camberley are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join their busy team.
- To be a member of the customer service team delivering an efficient and consistent service from start to finish supported by expertise and enthusiasm.
- To be the customer's first point of contact providing a welcoming, courteous and helpful service, promoting at all times a positive image of the company.
- To ensure that all customer needs are met and opportunities maximised, making sure instructions and requests are correctly interpreted and fully "owned" and actioned.
- To process all customer orders accurately and input into our IT Systems ensuring that all SLA's are met, up-selling additional products and services where appropriate.
- To establish and maintain relationships with customers, both internal and external - having good communication channels to ensure staff are aware of any problems and issues.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent,
- 2-3 years experience in a Customer Service Role
- Good IT Skills, knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work well as part of a team whilst also having the ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated