Do you have a steady career history within a contact centre environment?
Working for a world leading Facilities Company based in Greater Manchester who are passionate and successful in their field. If you are looking for a fulfilling customer service role this is the job for you.
· Taking inbound calls from clients
· Working to SLA's
· Proactively answering customer's faults and queries in the first instance
· Actively finding a resolution
· If you are unable to resolve the problem ensure it is dealt with until a satisfactory conclusion is reached
· Taking ownership of problems
· Being helpful and courteous at all times
· Liaising with other departments
· Processing documentation accurately
· Confident in dealing with complaints
· Participate in team meetings and put forward new ideas
Experience & Skills
Previous experience within a Customer Service Contact Centre (ie specifically customer service rather than a sales team) is essential, together with knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. Ideal background would be in facilities, however other industries will also be accepted. Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbally. Good grammatical and numerical skills.
37.5 hours per week shift basis 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 weekends.
Salary & Benefits
In return for your hard work and commitment a salary of £17,500 to £18,500 per annum is offered and benefits include Private Healthcare, parking on first come first serve basis and 25 days holidays
If you believe this is the role for you, and have the relevant experience, please apply below.