Every year our teams deliver up to 150 million items through our network. Having the largest individual share of the national market and employing nearly 9,000 people in the UK there is no better time to join The People Network.
Working hours are:
PT Mon - Sat 8.30am - 1.30pm -20 hours per week
As a Customer Service Representative you will be the face and voice of our business providing excellent customer experiences each and every day. It`s not all about parcels; it`s about fun, passion and wanting to take your career to new heights!
Don`t worry if you`ve not worked in a contact centre before, we will give you all the training you need, all we ask you to have is a positive attitude, be motivated, conscientious and a real team player with an aptitude for learning.
Our Customer Service Representatives are confident and have a friendly telephone style, spending a lot of time on the phone in daily contact with our customers, providing them with information about our products and services, building relationships and taking ownership for answering questions and resolving problems.
Not everything always goes to plan though, you need to be a quick thinker and demonstrate empathy and attentiveness leaving our customers confident that they are in good hands.
As a Customer Service Representative you can expect:
- A competitive bonus scheme which could see you earn an extra £3,000/year
- 21 days annual leave increasing to 26 with continued service
- 2 x annual salary Life insurance
- Free on site car parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to huge high street discounts through our online shopping platform, Benefit Me
- The opportunity to earn "Love 2 Shop" shopping vouchers when you go above and beyond!
- Tailored learning and development opportunities with the chance for excellent career progression
- A fun working environment!
Like the sound of it? Think you have what it takes to be a TNT Customer Service Representative? Then we`d love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job