Our Client based in Bedford are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals who are some of the best in their field. You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
They are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Working hours alternate weekly (week 1 - 8:30-17:00 and week 2 - 9:00-17:30)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Own Transport required due to no local public transport
- Computer proficient
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional overtime as needed
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
Apply today for a quick response.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job