A great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service professional to join my clients growing team.
- Process promptly and accurately orders from national and international customers
- Respond to all customer enquires received by phone, email, fax, letter within agreed response times and ensure that all responses follow our Customer Service policies and guidelines
- Provide quotes for wallpaper prices, delivery costs, stock availability and delivery dates
- Process and chase payments following company procedures
- Chase deliveries and liaise with courier companies to monitor delivery status, updating customers where necessary
- Deal promptly and courteously with any enquiries, quotation or sample requests and complaints
- Manage enquires from new customers to ensure all customer data is recorded, and shared internally to convert any sales leads or project opportunities to purchases
- Open customer accounts on the system and maintain customer records, including the updating of account information
- Resolve ongoing issues, escalating as appropriate operational matters or Customer Service issues to the Management team
- Arrange international shipments, customer returns and other ad hoc admin duties
Hours of Work
39 hours a week, excluding an unpaid lunch break of 60 minutes per day. Office hours are Monday 8.45 - 5.30; Tuesday - Thursday 9.00 - 5.30; Friday 9.00 - 5.15
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job