Customer Service Representative
£18,000+ Private Medical + Pension
Our client is a leading international business with operations in over 80 countries globally. Due to excellent levels of growth a need has arisen who for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all types of customer contacts are handled quickly and efficiently whilst providing excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
• Being the first point of contact for customers via telephone, email and fax
• Processing sales orders in an accurate and timely manner
• Following up any customer issues through to resolution or escalations
• Supporting the team as required
• Developing excellent working relationships with internal departments and external agencies
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in a similar customer facing role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and use initiative
• Proactive and driven attitude
In return youwill have the opportunity to work within a rapidly growing international business within a professional working environment.