Customer Service Representative
Our client is one of the leading employers in the area and are seeking a Customer Service Administrator. They offer professional & structured training & development opportunities, genuine career progression and a benefits package which is second to none. Opportunities to study for professional qualifications, including the CMAP
Up to £22,000 ** Pension Scheme ** BUPA Membership ** Regular Performance Reviews ** Bonus Scheme ** Professional Study Support ** 20 days holiday a year rising to 27 days
Based in Epsom, Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm (on a rota basis) and working a Saturday (one in four Saturdays) rota (9:00am - 2.00pm) for which an additional allowance is paid.
What you’ll be doing as a Customer Service Administrator;
- Dealing with telephone calls and responding efficiently to enquiries
- Issuing relevant literature, illustrations and application forms to customers
- Proactively following up enquiries with a view to converting these into applications
- Responding to requests for progress updates from customers
- Producing regular ad-hoc management information reports
- Conducting account transactions for new and existing customers
What you need to be considered for this Customer Service Administrator role;
- Must be educated to GCSE level 5 grade A - C (minimum C grade in both Math’s & English)
- Previous customer service / call centre experience is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience of handling incoming telephone calls
- A background in financial services, banking, insurance or similar would be an advantage
- Strong administrative and organisational ability and a keen attention to detail
- Confident, clear and professional telephone manner
- Flexible approach to working hours - participate in the Saturday morning rota
If you are interested in this Customer Service Administrator, click Apply!
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Customer Service
- Development Opportunities
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"