- To communicate daily with Sales Managers on all general enquiries regarding key accounts
- Manage Key customers on a daily basis to understand stock requirements and stock forecasts
- To understand customer forecasting and liaise with purchasing department for raw material requisitions.
- Monitor aged stock on behalf of the customer
- To effectively liaise with production utilising data to continuously ensure all customers are up to date with orders & dispatches.
- To understand and monitor all lead times given by customers and ensure full communication is given to all departments to achieve the required results.
- Identify quickly and efficiently any customer complaints and ensure they are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- As requested, provide bespoke weekly/fortnightly/monthly data as requested by customer.
- Liaise with credit control to ensure all customer's accounts are paid and no outstanding queries are held on file.
- To work closely with all members of the internal support department in the sharing & gathering of customer/product information.
- Continuously promote the business and its functionalities for sales activity.
- To communicate effectively with all other areas of the business as required including, Production Planners, Inventory Controllers, Accounts and Sales and Marketing Director to create a clear and concise process.
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Analytical and Logical
- Proactive and innovative
- Effective negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to adhere to any given time frame
- Team player
- MS Office
- Manufacturing background
- Previous Sales Administration Experience
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Sales Administrator
- Customer service