Full time & Part time temporary positions
£9.33 per hour, located in London Bridge
Fulltime shifts; between 9am to 9pm working on a rotational rota Monday to Sunday with days off during the week.
Part-time shifts available for evenings and 1 day on the weekend.
Our client an established and well known Mens fashion brand are looking for a number of experienced customer service representatives to join their fun, dynamic and busy Customer Service team.
You will be responsible for the following;
· Answering inbound customer queries
· Following up on delivery queries and liaising with the outsourced courier company
· Managing the customer inbox via email and managing the Web Chat
· Upselling items where possible
You must be:
· Possess customer service experience
· Available to start 17th January
· Happy to work in a call centre environment
· Positive attitude
You will need to be available to attend an assessment centre on Wednesday 10th January.
This is a great opportunity with a fantastic company, who offers a fabulous working environment, solid and professional training and also added benefits like team lunches and discounted products. Don't delay send your CV today or call Bianca Lotts on .
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.