** CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE **
Working for a very successful National business within the IT sector who are constantly expanding their business. This is an exciting time to join and be a part of their progression
YOUR NEW JOB...
New permanent opportunity to work in a busy customer service department. You will be responsible for confidently dealing with inbound and outbound customer calls, displaying excellent telephone and customer service skills. Building relationships and analysing information.
Day to day duties:
* Providing help and advice to customers
* Communicating with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
* Investigating and solving customer problems
* Provide point of contact for customer enquires
* Confidence to deal with difficult situations
* Keeping accurate records of discussions
* Escalating appropriately any queries/issues
* Updating CRM systems with credit notes, order cancellation, warranty queries etc
* Ensuring compliance to relevant policies
* General administration tasks
We are looking for somebody with excellent communication skills, with ability to build and develop relationships internally and externally.
Experience of working in a pressured environment along with good IT skills.
WHATS ON OFFER…
Working hours 8.30am - 5pm with a great benefits package!!!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Customer Service Representatives