Ideally you will have some Customer Service experience and bring a focused approach to your work. We would welcome applications from any sector it’s your attitude and work ethic that is important.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS:-
• Respond to all customer telephone enquiries in a friendly, efficient and timely manner
• Manage the Customer Services Email Inboxes and respond to enquires in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
• Respond to all customer correspondence in a timely and efficient manner
• Offer administrative support to all customers
• To sort and distribute system generated invoices.
• Action any customer account amendments on the in-house system
• Build strong working relationships with key business partners to help support and grow the reputation and success of our business.
• Work within the team and the Customer Services Manager to fulfil strict Service Level Agreements.
• Complete administration of all manual / consolidated invoices to Customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS :-
• Customer focused approach
• Excellent administration and communication skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Enthusiastic and willing approach
• Strong I.T. and keyboard skills
• Ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
To apply please forward your CV as per below,
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job