CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Salary: up to £22,000pa
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a well-known Financial Services company, recruiting for a New Business Team Representative to join their head office team in Epsom.
Your main responsibility will be to provide the initial pointof contact for prospective customers and intermediaries regarding the products and services offered by the company, its subsidiary and associated companies within there requirements outlined below.
Candidates will need to have previous call handling experience desirably within the Financial Services. The calls will be 90% inbound 10% outbound so not a sales role, will need to generate leads but you won’t be targeted for these. My client will also look at recent graduates with relevant business degrees but with previous customer service experience.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all products and services offered.
- 90% inbound, 10% outbound call handling. Will need to generate leads, but these won’t be targeted.
- Deal with telephone callers responding promptly, accurately and efficiently to enquiries from existing and prospective customers.
- Promote the products and services offered by the company, its subsidiary and associated companies.
- Issue relevant literature, illustrations and application forms for savings accounts, mortgages and additional loans to prospective and existing customers and to intermediaries, ensuring that adequate stock levels are maintained.
- Proactively follow up enquiries via marketing or company website (or other appropriate sources) with a view to converting these into applications or leads for third parties.
- Respond to requests for progress updates from customers or intermediaries between receipt of the application and the Completion of a mortgage account.
- Maintain filing and record keeping systems for each mortgage application in accordance with the Company requirements.
- Carry out market research and analysis of the results as and when necessary.
- Deal with general tasks and special projects that are customer related such as identifying suitable candidates for case studies.
- Liaise with external suppliers and maintain business relationships with third parties as required.
- At least 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (minimum grade C in Maths and English).
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a Call Centre environment.
- Experience of working with a bank or building society or other relevant industry highly desirable.
- Previous Customer Service & Admin experience.
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner.
- Great team player.
Recent Graduates with Customer Service experience will be considered.
Flexibility is required, the weekly shift rota is currently (Monday to Thursday 8am to 6.00pm and Fridays 8am to 5.30pm) and weekend rota (Saturday 9am to 12pm, once per month), but subject to change.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job