Exciting opportunity not to be missed!TSYS Managed Services has a unique opportunity available for a Customer Service Representative to join the team in Caldecotte, Milton Keynes. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £16,224 per annum plus excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services EMEA (TMS EMEA) has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions.
Do you have previous experience of dealing with customers? Are you looking for a role that will develop your career in a contact centre environment?
TSYS Managed Services are currently recruiting for a full time Customer Service Representative in Caldecotte, Milton Keynes on a permanent basis. We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with immediate start dates available.
What are the responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative?
- Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization's service standards.
- Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's/assigned client's products and services.
- Resolves basic or tier 1 payment and account related requests to include but not limited to card activations, payments, name and address updates for card holders (customers) of 1-2 assigned company clients.
- Provides standardized or scripted responses by utilizing basic user friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems and established documentation and processes.
- Enters required data into client provided systems and databases.
- Determines basic reasons for customer issues using a client provided decision tree and escalates or refers unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
What skills do I need to have to become the Customer Service Representative?
- Able to Pass TMS Assessments – Literacy, Numeracy and Process Flow
- Up-to-date Regulatory Knowledge
- PC, Keyboard Skills & System Navigation
- Credit Card/ Financial Services Experience
- Experience of Working in a Customer Services Role. Interacting with Customers Face to Face or Via Telephone
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Medi Cash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our Customer Service Representative!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job