Customer Service Representative
9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
£15,000 to £17,000
Our client, a warehouse and distribution centre, is looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative to join their team due to increase in business levels and ongoing expansion plans. This would suit someone that has worked in a similar position and looking for career progression.
- Inputting sales orders using a Sage system
- Printing delivery notes and preparing relevant paperwork for payments on delivery
- Preparation of documentation for customer spares requests
- Assisting in the preparation and updating of weekly reports within excel spreadsheets
- Booking in of deliveries
- Proven track record within a Customer Service role within a logistics environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a stressful environment
- Confident, self motivated and enthusiastic personality with a passion for excellence
- Professional and dedicated
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills including Excel spreadsheets
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Please visit our website to view all current opportunities. If you would like to receive notifications of all new vacancies, you can go either go to our Facebook page and simply click on the "Like" button, or alternatively you can follow us on Twitter @RischerButler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job