This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
My client is a fast paced organisation that is at the forefront of providing Solutions into the Commercial Vehicle sector and they are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be focused on maximising rental margins through identifying and capitalising upon revenue opportunities.
- Adhere to all Company H&S and Security Policies at all times
- Achieve planned rental revenue and margin targets for the financial period.
- Maintain the flexible rental tariff in conjunction with Area Sales Manager / CSM to maximise earnings and competitive effectiveness within the territory.
- Develop commercial user customer account base continually looking to open new trading accounts.
- Support the CSM in the identification and development of the location active account base to achieve Long Term Rental revenue targets.
- Escalate all LTR enquiries for Mediums, Heavies, Tractors and Trailers to the CSM.
- Maximise the utilisation rate at the location by adopting a commercial approach to all enquires
- Record and escalate all unfulfilled customer requirements to your CSM.
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered efficiently and promptly and all sales related enquiries / bookings are provided to the CSM.
- Effectively utilise the spot fleet (within a floating fleet principle) to achieve both the location and company monthly RPU targets.
- Responsible for the effective completion of all routine front desk duties within defined authority limits.
- Ensure documentation complies with Company policies and SOX standards.
- Regularly updates CSM in order that they can track and monitor progress of all replacement, additional and new sales opportunities within sales pipeline.
Customer Services Representative Main Duties:
- Manages debt to ensure customers pay within company policy.
- Liaise with Workshop to ensure the Preventative Maintenance programme for rental fleet is in line with Company Policy.
- Complete vehicle check in/ out procedure, delivery/ collection of vehicles and accident reporting procedures in accordance with policies and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain high levels of customer service in conjunction with the CSM for the location customer base.
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
IT literacy including:
- Email systems
- MS Word and MS Excel
- Full UK Driving License
- English and Maths at GCSE level, or equivalent
- ECDL qualification
- HGV Driving Licence
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience gained in a customer care / sales role within a commercial environment.
The Customer Service Representative hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm.
The successful Customer Service Representative will earn a salary of £20,717 based on a 45 hour week, and the opportunity to earn more with bonuses + commission structure.
To make an application for this exciting Customer Service Representative role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Tom at Kemp Recruitment on (BT Local Rate) for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job