This organisation is seeking a number of individuals to join their vibrant and busy team on an ongoing temporary basis. There is a possibility of these roles becoming permanent .
This role would suit candidates who have either a customer service or retail background and are looking to progress within a commercial office environment.
- Answer inquiries through telephone and email communication, while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting customers
- Accurate and efficient order entry.
- Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Experience and skills required:
- Customer service experience
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Take charge attitude. Enjoys the challenges that a customer service job can present
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook) and of Internet,
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understand customer service processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
In return for your commitment, they have some great benefits:
- Free soft drinks.
- Pool Table.
- Football Table.
- A great coffee machine along with tea for those that prefer.
- Incentives and prizes to recognize outstanding achievements.
- You get to work within a diverse and friendly team who work hard, but have fun.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job