Customer Service Representative x4
Job Title: 1st Line Support - Customer Service Representative x4
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Worsley, Greater Manchester
Our client is currently looking to recruit for a new Customer Service Representatives Team! Are you a team player, motivated to make a difference, and looking for your next exciting career move? This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative, fast-paced business, helping us to maintain excellent customer service as we expand globally. They are passionate about what they do and are looking for like-minded individuals to join their team.
Customer experience is at the heart of what they do, and in line with their company values, they want to ensure their customers always feel valued and supported. Ensuring that more complex client issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner is key, so you must have the ability to work under pressure, stay organised, and have a drive for action and outcomes. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in customer service and be both proactive and solution driven.
- Ability to approach problems logically
- Customer oriented, with the ability to adapt/ respond to different types of characters
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible depending on work demands
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Good composition skills- ability to compose a grammatically correct and accurate written response
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
Useful Skills / Experience:
- Previous client service experience
- Customer Orientated
- Can work autonomously
- Good level of English - written and verbal
What we can offer
In return, we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with excellent salary and benefits which includes: Pension, Gym Membership, Quarterly Trips and On-Going Training.
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company and are able to deliver operational excellence then this role is made for you.
- Customer Service
- 1st Line Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"