Customer Service Representative with Spanish and French (relocation support)
Your responsibilities will be:
• Respond professionally to customer enquiries via email, phone & chat.
• Conduct customer training sessions to help the customers exercise the company’s products.
• Participate on adhoc projects and site testing.
We are looking for:
• C1/C2 level of Spanish and French (or Italian) and fluent English
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer and detail oriented personality
Our client offers:
• Above standard salary for the location: 1,200 EUR gross/month + performance bonus
• Relocation reimbursement (1,150 EUR)
• 5 weeks of vacation, 4 paid sick days
• Flexible working hours
• Contribution to pension and life insurance saving accounts
• Premium Health care for free, with a discount for family members, health days, fruit days
• Language classes (English + Czech)
• Meal vouchers (55% paid by the employer)
• Multisport card to 700 facilities
• Career progression opportunities
• International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
• Job related continuous training
Location: Brno, Czech Republic (https://vimeo.com/121721442)
Contract: Permanent and full-time
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8-hour shifts, flexible start between 8am and 10am
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: Phone & Face to face with the manager with a possibility to spend some time with the team to see how they work. For candidates located abroad the recruitment is remote using a phone or Skype communication.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Barbora Hanelova, REED – MSS
+420 778 885 854; firstname.lastname@example.org;
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job