What is the job about?
• Solving customers’ requests related to repair of their products, i.e. requests for registering repairs, updates on status of repairs, communication related to repair prices and repair lead times, delivery or quality related inquiries.
• Communication with customers is mostly via email, if a phone call is necessary, it is short (3 – 5 minutes on average). It is not a busy call centre and the environment is very relaxed.
• There is no dress code.
Who are the customers?
Companies that use Zebra products in order to run their operation more efficiently (shops, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, logistic companies, government institutions and others).
How does the team look?
The team composition in the customer service department is rather multinational and the age range is between 25 and 35. The size of the individual teams is around 10 team members and the atmosphere is very friendly with direct communication among the team members on a daily basis.
We are looking for:
• Excellent command of German (any other language will be an advantage) and good knowledge of English
• Reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
• Detail-oriented personality
• Excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
• Flexible and can-do attitude
• Knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
Our client offers:
• 24,000 – 26,000 CZK
• External and internal trainings: you will have a chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Pension scheme and life insurance contribution
• Language classes
• Vouchers for wellness centres, pharmacies, cultural and sport centres twice a year
• Contribution to meals in the company canteen
• Discounted gym membership
• Career progression opportunities (after one year, it is possible to move to other departments)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Asap
Recruitment process: Face-to-face or phone/Skype interviews
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
REED – MSS Gabriela.Sakalova@reedglobal.com
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job