Customer Service Representative West Thurrock,Essex-KTW
Please note that this role a casual key time worker position, candidate expected to work a 30 hour changeable week across 7 days.
Welcome to a different kind of customer service position at a different kind of company. Here at Hertz, not only are we celebrating over 100 years of service, but we are leading the way in technology, innovation, greener cars and vans, as well as serving our clients like never before.
We are currently looking for our next Customer Service Representative at West Thurrock, Essex.
Interested? Read on for more information on the role and the person we are looking for!
The role: Taking the wheel at Hertz
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional service for our customers. Working within a small team you will oversee the day-to-day running of the branch, fleet management and distribution, pricing and revenue incentives.
Your benefits: Fuelling your journey
- Uncapped earning potential so you'll be in charge of your own pay cheque each month
- Fantastic customer service and sales training
- Pension scheme
- Career development opportunities across Hertz UK and Europe
- Staff discount at locations across Europe
- Free on-site staff parking
Your skills: What you'll need for a great journey
- A valid UK or EU driving licence
- Previous experience in a customer service, sales or retail environment
- Good English skills, enabling you to be a brilliant communicator
- An understanding of the importance of great team spirit and supporting your colleagues
- An enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards selling
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritise and make decisions efficiently
- Passion for a role where every day is different: You relish taking on new challenges and thinking outside the box
- You are responsible, trustworthy and organised and can keep a cool head under pressure
- You are willing to work on a shift rota basis, 7 days per week and be flexible.
The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands - including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen. We are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
Our mission is to be the preferred rental car company and you have the opportunity to help steer this mission. Get in touch today and APPLY NOW
Please note due to high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'