To act as a liaison, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and a sense of urgency in line with the agreed processes and KPIs.
Hours for this role are on a rota basis of Monday - Sunday 07.00 - 19.00, 40 hours per week.
- Respond to inbound calls and deal with the enquiry appropriately.
- Answer all incoming contacts professionally within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring that you work within industry compliance guidelines.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in accordance with agreed guidelines.
- To ensure adherence to key performance indicators.
- Provide customers with product and service information whilst remaining a brand advocate.
- Enter customer information accurately & to the required standards.
- Process orders, forms and applications.
- Identify priority issues and escalate to management if appropriate.
- Route customer contacts to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer enquiries where necessary.
Flexibility: to perform other duties, as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
Professional Skills & Abilities (ability & experience)
- Experience working in a busy Contact Centre handling calls and emails
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel & the internet)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology, especially Salesforce
- Good data entry/keyboard skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Previous Customer service experience is advantageous.
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities (behaviour / attitude)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis & problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Technically minded (advantageous)
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organisation.
- Is passionate about the product and brand and is able to influence others to that effect
- Diplomatically handles and communicates effectively in handling objections or challenging situations.
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'