Customer Service Representative - Temporary to Permanent - Dunstable - to £11.40ph
Customer Services Representative
Temporary to Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Handler for their Customer Service team within their business unit to handle all Order-to-Billing processes for their UK Away from Home Market.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities
- Deliver high level of service to customer base at all times
- Process sales and invoices so that customer orders are dispatched
- Answer internal and customer enquiries
- Enter data onto databases
- Draft sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence
- Provide accurate volume forecasts
- Providing an excellent first point of contact for the customers
- Internal account handling duties as defined
- Attend & contribute to customer meetings as required
Experience and qualification requirements
- Degree Education desirable
- SAP experience preferred
To apply, please send your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"