BGL Customer Services is part of the BGL Group, one of Peterborough’s leading employers.
“We’d like you to join us!”
Do you want to work for an award-winning company which has recently won the gold award for Large Contact Centre of the Year at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service of the Year awards? For the third consecutive year we have also won North East Contact Centre of the Year.
We’re very proud of our achievements and are looking for passionate people who put everything they have into everything they do, helping create seamless customer experiences.
What will I be doing as a Customer Experience Representative?
- Taking inbound calls from prospective and existing customers, ensuring our reputation is maintained to a high standard for our internal and external brands
- Providing our customers with car, home or van insurance quotes or changes to their existing policy
- Delivering outstanding services to every customer you deal with
- Ensuring you take responsibility for our customers and provide resolutions
- Taking ownership for your own development within the BGL Group
- Being determined to succeed and accountable for results for yourself and the business
- Acting with drive, pace and passion
- You will need to ensure you are following system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority
What skills or experience do I need to be a Customer Experience Representative?
- A minimum of six months’ experience working within a customer service environment. This could be from a variety of backgrounds including retail, contact centre and hospitality (face to face, by phone or in written form)
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Taking responsibility for customer concerns and resolution
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Proven record for setting your own goals and monitoring your own performance
If this sounds like the role for you then take a closer look at the benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary starting from £15,500 up to £18,500 depending on previous experience with a shift allowance of £1,755. We recognise commitment and strong performance with an opportunity to earn up to £20,000 plus a shift allowance of £1,755 after three years.
- Shifts will be within our opening hours of 8am-10pm Monday-Friday; 8am-6pm Saturday & 9am-5pm on Sunday
- Subsidised on-site restaurant, free fruit (every day) and free breakfast (weekends only)
- Annual leave starting at 25 days (excluding bank holidays); this increases with length of service
- On-site Sports Massage and Osteopath treatments and “at desk” massages
- Flexible benefits package including; Virtual GP, Discounted private health care insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Life assurance & Permanent health insurance.
- Monthly employee draw where you could win anything from an iPad to £3,000 worth of vouchers
- Annual family fun days and biannual awards ball
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support from our award-winning learning and development team.
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising events
You can apply online now.
If your experience and skills match our requirements we will call you to discuss your application further.
To find out more about BGL Customer Services visit our Facebook page. Or visit our website.