Customer Service Representative - Order Management - this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and dedicated individual to join one of our largest established clients!
Based in Crewe
10 Month Contract
Salary £8.97 p/h
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative - Order Management to join our client, a successful and established manufacturing and industrial gas company, who strive to develop lasting relationships with their customers and communities based on an understanding of their needs.
About the Customer Service Representative - Order Management:
- This vacancy is within an exciting, fast paced Customer driven environment in the Packaged Gases division.
- Under general supervision you must be able to administer External and Internal Customer's Orders of varying complexity to ensure optimum customer relations and retention.
- This role is focused on placing orders for Cylinders in all areas of the Packaged Gases Business, liaising with the Commercial Teams, Agents, Sales Centres, Scheduling, Asset Management, Partners, and Customer Services.
- Within this role you will also be responsible for running daily reports and taking ownership of your own orders to ensure that the orders are delivered on time and in full.
- You will also be responsible for managing orders which come through via fax, email and direct to the client.
- You will also be expected to deal with various queries relating to orders, collections and product information from Customers and the Commercial Teams.
- Previous experience in a logistical background will be advantageous in this role and an understanding of various Business Processes that must be followed within the Team.
- The future vision of this role, after having been given adequate training, will be that you multi task between Order Management and Customer Services.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly. We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job