Due to continued growth our client is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their rapidly growing team on the outskirts of Chester. The role will entail efficient handling of calls and will require the successful candidates to effectively gather and process information. As Customer Service Representative you will have exceptional telephone skills, a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and will be used to working in a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to progress in their career and to become a key part of the business' success story.
You will receive full training, the ability to earn quarterly bonus, and the opportunity for potential career progression. Candidates will be required to work between the hours of 5.30pm and 2am Monday to Friday (no weekends), however flexibility may be required.
Manage inbound and outbound calls from and to customers looking for help with obtaining quotes within required service levels
- Manage inbound and outbound calls from/to customers looking for help with obtaining quotes within required service levels
- Offering an exceptional level of customer service to both customers and internal/external stakeholders
- Update call details onto our bespoke CRM system ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Liaise with 3rd party companies to ensure a positive customer outcome
- Explain and sell the benefits of our services, handling customers' objections successfully
- Adhere to internal and external regulatory frameworks
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a desire to achieve and exceed targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a very busy environment and be flexible/adaptable to business needs, working well under pressure
- Confident communication skills and the ability to explain detailed information clearly and concisely.
- Good knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Fluent in English (other languages would be beneficial but not essential)
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced call centre environment
- Previous experience in either customer service/sales roles
- Desire to develop your skills and experience in a rapidly expanding business. Someone who enjoys responsibility and is a team player
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise effectively
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job