ABOUT URBAN MASSAGE
We’re on a mission to democratise access to wellness on a global level. With an on-demand app using cutting edge technology platforms to connect thousands of passionate, high quality therapists with people in need of a massage.
In the three years since our launch we’ve grown to sixty plus people, can be found in five cities across Europe, and have matched thousands of people with hundreds of expert massage therapists. It’s a fast paced but nurturing atmosphere that manages to balance the fire and excitement of a start-up with the care and mindfulness expected from the wellness industry.
Our three offices - currently in London, Paris and Vienna - have a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, thriving on cross-team collaboration and after work drinks (and work outs).
We are looking for 2 Customer Service Representatives to join Urban Massage in this is a truly exciting role. It is a great opportunity to become part of something brand new and growing, with the real chance to make an impact on something novel.
Customer service is truly at the heart of what we do - we want all of our customers (whether they are the individuals that book a massage, or the brilliant therapists that use our platform) to love being a part of our journey and stay with us. We work hard to ensure every interaction is one that is straight-forward, useful and leaves a smile on a face.
In this Customer Representative role you would be empowered to understand our customers and provide the support they need. We would look for you to build strong relationships, empathise and use all the training and guidance you'll be given by our passionate employees to make a great impact. We all know what good and bad service can feel like and we'd like for you to be incredibly passionate to do a brilliant job.
- Morning, Day and Evening Shifts - operating from 7am until 11am.
- Proactively liaising with therapists partners / customers to ensure bookings run smoothly
- Investigate and resolve corporate customer queries and issues
- Supporting the Customer Service function for the other customer bases
- Answering the phone, emails, and live chat from Customers / Therapists / Partners
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Making sure both parties love us - that’s your main task!
- Working nights to support our newest market!
- Fluency in English
- Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
- A calm and friendly telephone manner
- Strong spoken and written skills
- Ability to empathise and problem solve
- A great multi-tasker able to tackle lots of different things at the same time
- Able to work weekends (not every week though), as these are our busiest times!
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within our business
- Opportunities for employees who excel to take on their own projects and initiatives
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Free weekly yoga/fitness sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Central London office with great transport links
- Annual company retreat plus lots of other social events, and Friday drinks.
- Our new amazing Urban HQ with a Ping-Pong Table, Zen room, Juices and Fresh Fruit, breakfasts and more.
- Working with a fun and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!