Customer Service Representative - Medway - £19,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a willing team player, who is enthusiastic and has excellent communication skills.
- Collaboratively, liaising with internal departments, field teams, manufacturers and external agencies to obtain information to resolve issues
- Communicating effectively with external carrier companies to track deliveries, obtain proof of delivery and arrange collection of parcels for returns to the warehouse
- Recording and processing small equipment repairs
- Processing non-stock orders and raising credit notes
- Evaluating and preparing Carrier insurance claims
The successful candidate will possess:
- Friendly, polite and helpful telephone manner
- The ability to listen carefully and skilfully ask questions to understand how you can help customers
- Strong administrative skills
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'