Customer Service Representative (Manager): Customer Service Representative for International distribution arm of FTSE 100 business, West Reading.Dealing with highly complex customer orders - low in volume but complex and changing by the day. This is a wonderful opportunity to get experience within the oil & gas sector
Customer Service Representative (Manager): : International FTSE 100 oil and gas business with an office in West Reading
Customer Service Representative (Manager):
- Dealing with low volume and highly complex customer queries by email and telephone
- Managing your own cases - You own the queries that come in when you initially pick them up.
- In its simplest form the the Customer Service Manager is expected to ensure a customer order is compliant with the brand offer before placing the order and subsequently keeping the customer appraised of delivery progress. In practice the customer requires advice and assistance in placing an order and the complexities of the shipping.
- Managing the complex relationship between supplier, customer and sales manager, often being the primary point of contact for customers, hence requiring the Order Manager to give a very professional first impression to the customer. Each Order Manager will service a number of dedicated customers and Sales staff. Both must be kept aware of all key issues relating to live orders.
- As part of the CS team provide 24/7 accessibility to customers and be qualified to make wise decisions when working outside of office hours.
- Note Order Managers are required to communicate with Customer purchase staff, Chief Engineers, Sales Managers and Supply / Logistics staff anywhere in the world. This requires excellent communication skills and cultural awareness.
- Receiving enquiries and orders from customers by phone, email and fax, ensuring that all necessary information is collected and promptly acknowledging the order from the customer.
- Interpreting the order and providing advice and guidance to the customer on the most appropriate ports from which to get their supplies, challenging out of offer orders e.g. late notice, building small orders etc. and generally optimising lifting's to suit both the company and the customer
- Making decisions independently regarding priorities and the timeframe within which tasks can be achieved
- Taking prompt corrective action to deal with unforeseen circumstances, e.g. product contamination, change in delivery transport or unavailability of product. If necessary advising customer on alternate options and seeking technical advice if appropriate before recommending alternate product. Alternate product may be in emergencies, requesting competitor assistance products.
- Self Manager, this is a manager level role and you will own your own cases
- Highly professional, highly organised and a reliable follower of key processes. Will take the initiative through the complex issues. Able to build a great rapport across the numerous contacts.
- Great Team Player.
- Strong resilience this is a very complex and interesting role and yet this can require much resilience.
- Ability to learn new sector, rules, legislation and protocol quickly and then work autonomously
- Have car to travel to remote site in West Reading
- If you have a business level foreign language please ensure this clear on your CV.
£18 - £21 per hour dependant upon experience. You will be available immediately or on very short notice.
It is not practical to get to this site if you do not drive.
One there the site is fantastic, lots of grounds and facilities and modern work space
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'