re you a natural communicator? Are you comfortable dealing with business customers in the UK and Italy? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a multinational pharmaceutical and medical company?
Role : Customer Service Representative - Telephone Based
Hours : Monday to Thursday 09:00-17:30, Friday 09:00-17:00 and working one in two Saturdays from 09:00-14:00 (with a day off during the preceding week)
This role is to support the UK and Italian markets so fluency in English and Italian is required. You will be dealing with inbound calls from corporate customers only.
Pay : £10 per hour - with annual reviews
As the primary contact between the business and it's customers, you will be expected to ensure that every customer receives the same level of high service that you yourself would expect. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong customer focus.
- Effective communication skills in English - verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good computer skills.
- Organisational, numerical and administrative skills.
- Willingness to take ownership of issues and resolve them when necessary.
Your responsibilities :
- Processing telephone orders, enquiries, complaints and requests for information.
- Managing the relationship between different areas of the business.
- Maintaining corporate SLAs and individual KPIs.
- Responding to email enquiries from customers.
- Maintaining customer and product knowledge.
- On-site car parking and cycle storage
- Conveniently located to public transport links.
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Comprehensive training
- Discounted staff shop.
- Annual bonus scheme
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality personal service to corporate customers, then apply today.