Customer Service Advisor -
Exciting opportunity with our reputable utilities client is looking for a Business Contact Advisers to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to work within a project team focused on the identification and correction of data anomalies. The role will also progress to support the contract administration process. This role involves undertaking a wide range of activities some of which will bring the role holder into direct contact with internal and external customers.
The key skills required for this role include:
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
* Investigative skills and the ability to identify discrepancies based on set rules
* Good spread sheet capability
* Ability to contribute to decisions on process changes
* Good web navigation
Start Date - ASAP
Role requires no holidays to be booked as training will immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- call centre
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job