Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered with a market leading, global business. Our client has an exciting role for a German speaking Customer Service Representative, who will engage with their international customers.
Our client is a market leading Global Manufacturing Brand.
The right candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure customers receive high level of service at all times
- Handle and resolve customer complaints timely and in a professional manner
- Direct any requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal resources, escalating issues to team leader as required
- Follow up customer orders with internal departments on time and update customers proactively
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments like order book, sales, finance
- Record details of actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
Strong interpersonal communication skills, dealing with both internal and external customers and Sales Force
- Fluency in English and German language
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative to make decisions and work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £20,000-£22,000 with a benefits package included.
- Customer Service - German and English Speaking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job